Anyway, I finally got to go back to work today while Trav stayed home, so I decided to do something drastic...run to work! It felt pretty good to be out and running so early. Although the fog didn't lift in time for the sunrise, it still was a beautiful morning. Really cold though. 32 degrees. For me, that's cold!
A couple of things from my 7.3 mile run-commute to work:
- Most unusual sight: A frozen cow/chicken/pig/zombie rib on the sidewalk. Meat, bones and all. Um, yeah.
- Prettiest sight: The fog over Lake Union and the giant yachts.
- Number of cyclists: 22
- Number of runners: 3
- Number of male runners wearing ridiculous hot purple and neon green running tights: 1
- Consuming my thoughts: Besides not slipping on some icy/frosty sidewalk bits, Downton Abbey.
- Sir Anthony is an idiot for not marrying Edith.
- Gus the Garmin is not working properly...mileage was way off. :(
ok, enough for now.
Day 17 run streak = COMPLETE