Here's the NEWS:
This was a very sudden trip that needed to be taken by Travis for work, as we just found out about it last Thursday. I'm extremely nervous going to a country that speaks Mandarin, as I know nothing about the language (yet), but even more nervous about traveling with an infant...halfway around the world. Wow. It should be a trip for sure.
A couple of things:
- My Dad is staying at our house, so there will be someone here at all times and Mr. Murphy kitty will not be alone.
- My little sister, Liza, will be using my race bib for the Iron Girl 5K in Greenlake on the 11th of Sept. I'm bummed to miss this fun race, but I know Liza will have a great time. Remember last year her appendix burst the day before and she couldn't run it?...what a wimp! Ha! ;)
- My You Go Girl Half Marathon bib is up for grabs if someone wants to buy it off me. Again, super bummed I'm missing this race too! I love these ladies! You will be an automatic team member of "Will Run for Ice Cream." Let me know if you want the bib!
- There are a bunch of reviews I need to do when I get back, so hopefully I'll get some writing done over in China. We'll see.
- I will have internet access, but I know Facebook doesn't work...we'll see about Blogger and such. EEK!
Goober is going international, baby!
Anyone been to China before? Tips/advice?
I'm going to miss you all!!!!