|Our Amanda pose|
A couple of firsts around here:
- On a run the other day pushing Goober in the jogger I had someone yell out "MILF!" from a passing vehicle. It was pretty funny and made me laugh (kind of flattering too?). Glad they didn't wake up the Goob though. Better than an obnoxious HONK. ;)
- I pulled/strained a muscle in my back....taking off my tight sports bra after a run. WTH? When did I become an old woman? It took my breath away and hurt like a mo fo, so much so that Travis stayed home with me the next day because picking up Goober was not an easy task. :( It's a little better, but feels tweaky at times. Looks like I need to step up the weight training!
- Planning my first high school reunion (or helping plan it). It's really been 10 years already? It's a stressful task.
- Getting sued. Nothing we did wrong though. :(
- Considering moving the fam to my Dad's house temporarily. Oh boy.
That sums up some of the events in the household.
As for improvising, since I don't own a "Stick" or foam roller, I decided to try out my own tool: the rolling pin. Rolled out my calves after a couple runs, and it feels so good!
|Roll, roll, roll your calves...|