Just a quick note to say that I appreciate everyone's amazing comments and "good lucks" regarding Sunday's 20 miler. You all totally helped me get through it! Thank YOU!
A couple of things:
- I missed my long-run buddy, Kerrie.
- Ran the first 10 miles solo...which was a little rough because I kept thinking of the distance, and didn't "zone out" like I should've.
- Had to cross railroad tracks 6 times. Not. A. Fan.
- Second 10 miles were with my friend Leah. Haven't seen her since my baby shower back in October! She's running the RnR Seattle Full too. :)
- Mileage PR, baby!
- Feet were surprising ok at the end. Calves? Notsomuch.
- Yeah, calves are STILL sore today.
- Ice bath was a necessary evil. And I mean evil. Rawr.
- It felt AMAZING to see that 20.00 on Gus' pretty little face!
More about the run later! Busy with a very fussy/needy/constipated Goober monster lately.