- "No SSN? Hmmm...how about bank account number?" - Ah yes! Please send me money via a deceased Nigerian diplomat with no heirs but me. 555-55-555555!
- "What is your #1 favorite outfit in your closet (can be running or non-running)?" - My favorite outfit is my "grown-up" dress that I bought while still working for Nordstrom corporate. It's a beautiful purple, form-fitting dress with a little 40s flair: tiny patent leather black belt and button detail on the collar. It fit me like a glove and I would pair it with my leather biker jacket (also from Nordies) and some peep-toe red heels. Ahhhh. I miss being able to wear that outfit! Perhaps again soon when my job is more than changing poopy diapers and making oogly faces at a small human. ;)
- "How far along into your pregnancy did you run?" - My last race was the late September You Go Girl 10K, and I was about 8 months along. Mainly walked/jogged at around this time.
- "When and why did you stop?" - I had groin/hip problems and so running was just not easy at the time, so I started swimming and taking water aerobics instead. It was fun at the H20 Aerobics class because I was practically the youngest one there...gotta love those really dedicated water workout women!
- "How soon after the baby did it take for you to feel like yourself in terms of running?" - You know, it seemed to take awhile. My speed is not where it was yet, but I'm still trying to regain some of that core strength I lost. I think I only started to feel comfortable only about a month and a half ago (and Goober's 5 months now). So many things are different when running after being pregnant, it either takes some getting used to or it gets better with time.
- "Who is your FAVORITE Canadian who has come to visit?" - Hands down, Ryan Reynolds. Oh shoot, he hasn't visited. Mannnn! Then Marlene, of course!
- "Fave food?" - It's a weird one, but I love a toasted bagel with peanut butter and turkey bacon. Ohmygosh. My mum introduced me to it years ago and it's my favorite...I just don't have it often. A close second would be mint chocolate chip ice cream. So healthy! Ha!
- "Fave color?" - I've always loved blue, but I'm a sucker for red shoes.
- "Fave TV show?" - I love The Office like it's candy. Oh, and I totally dig the CSI shows, both Vegas and NYC...the Miami one I can't take seriously because of Horatio dude. Other shows I watch either On Demand or by DVD are Mad Men, One Tree Hill, South Park, SNL, Hard Times of RJ Berger just to name a few. I rarely watch something when it's actually on TV. Wow. It really looks like I watch a lot of TV, huh? Eh, notsomuch, I promise.
|Oh CSI Miami...funny stuff.|
- "Favorite flavor ice cream?" - You know, I love some mint choco chip, but coffee ice cream is amazing too!
- "Favorite place to get coffee?" - Oh goodness. There's this small Italian coffee shop on Olive Way in downtown Seattle called Caffe Senso Unico and it has amazing coffee. I don't particularly think that Starbucks coffee actually tastes good, and this is the birthplace of the 'Bucks. :(
- "If you were a song what song would you be?" - This is a good question. I've never really thought about this! I'd have to say "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen simply because it has a little bit of everything: ballad, opera, kick-butt rock...love it! It's just a song that I love singing along to.
- "Favorite running gear - like a must have on all runs?" - Gus my Garmin Forerunner 305, iPhone, Road ID, mint gum, inhaler on long runs, sunglasses, and my pink hat if it's raining.