|Goober's is pink, mine's purple. Awwww.|
Goober's ID has her name, full birthdate, hometown, 3 emergency phone numbers, a "NKA" (No Known Allergies) and "Baby Goober" for good measure. My Road ID has my name, year of birth, hometown, 2 emergency contacts, my penicillin allergy alert and "Angelfish - LiveLoveLaugh" for luck. That's some really important information in case anything happens to me during one of my solo runs with the Goob monster. I truly hope my Road ID is never put to use...
|"Don't go into the light, Carolann!"|
I want you to be safe out there!! And now for the giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive a $35 gift code for a Road ID.
Here's the scoop on how to win:
(Please leave separate comments for each entry)
- Go to Road ID's site and let me know what you would get (1 entry)
- Follow RZR via Google Friend Connect, or let me know you already do (1 entry)
- "Like" Road ID on Facebook & let them know Run, Zoë, Run! sent you (1 entry)
- Follow Road ID on Twitter (@RoadID) (1 entry)
- "Like" Run, Zoë, Run! on Facebook (1 entry)
- Tweet this
- "Stay safe out there! Your chance to win a @RoadID is with @RunZoeRun http://bit.ly/g7dnSG"
- or Click Tweet
- Link to this giveaway on your blog, Twitter (include @RunZoeRun), or Facebook. Let me know in a comment (1 entry each)
The giveaway will end at midnight Friday 4/8, with the winner picked via Random.org or Miss Goober if she feels so inclined. Winner announced on Saturday the 9th. OutsidePR will send the prize to the winner. :)
**Note: All reviews are based on my own personal experience with the specific products I was provided with. I received these products free of charge from RoadID/OutsidePR and was not compensated for my review. Gift card provided courtesy of RoadID.**