Here are the specs (via ActiveWrap's site):
- Includes the ActiveWrap compress support wrap and two reusable 4.5" x 7" heat & ice packs packaged in a handy nylon drawstring storage bag.
- "New" Specially formulated non-toxic gelatinous thermal material that completely alleviates gel migration away from the injured site found in competitors' packs. This unique composition is vacuum sealed in a sturdy 8.5mil PE/Nylon covering and slipped into a re-closing, washable, nylon pouch.
- Patented technology utilizes rugged hook and loop to secure and position your heat and ice exactly where you need it.
- Active medical plush supporter delivers an ultra soft feel with jersey outside and lycra trim lining.
- One Year Warranty, Latex Free, Washable, and Reusable for years of use.
- Available in Sm-Md (Size 3-10 foot), Lg-XL (Size 10.5-18 foot)
|Icing the top and bottom of my foot|
I must say, this thing is pretty amazing. The "gel" packets stay cold for a long time. Yes, really...a LONG time. I timed it and just stopped at around 3 hours. Granted, I did not ice my foot for 3 hours, but the pack stayed cold for that long. Awesomesauce. Then there's the fact that the packets mold to my foot and are not hard as a rock like my other ice packs--another very neat feature. The compression wrap feels like neoprene (like some of my scuba gear), and it fits really well to my foot.
The packets are very easy to warm up in the microwave, and they still stay malleable. Not only do I find them to be super comfy on my feet, I also found another use for them: to warm up my daughter's crib. Oh goodness! It's fantastic! I place the two packets where I am going to lay her a couple minutes before putting her to bed and she's all warm and cozy.
Gel packs stay super cold for a long time
Packets stay soft and aren't hard like other ice packs
Able to be used hot or cold
Packets stay in place easily with compression wrap and velcro slip-covers
ActiveWrap has wraps for feet, back, knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists
Price is great, and there's a 1 year warranty
**Note: All reviews are based on my own personal experience with the specific product that I was provided with. I received this product free of charge from ActiveWrap and was not compensated for my review. **