Speaking of rewarding, I received a little blog love from my dear running buddy, Kerrie, when she passed me the following blog award:
To accept this award, I must reveal 7 facts about myself and then pass it along to 7 bloggers. It's like an award baton! Alrighty then:
- I was the only person in the world with my name. Then I got married and my last name changed. Now, it's not so unique. Bummer...
- I have five amazing siblings that I would do anything for. I love them to pieces.
- I love sci-fi books and movies, but I'm seriously not a fan of aliens (the ones that are green, with almond-shaped eyes and oval heads...hate them...they ruin things for me).
- There are two extra bones in my right foot, and one in my left.
- My most embarrassing moment involved: senior year in HS, a rubber duck squirt toy, the entire swim team watching, me demonstrating a dive, my butt being squirted with said toy duck, me belly flopping hardcore. Caused: Extreme blushing, shame, hiding underwater in the deep end, and plans for redemption (or revenge?).
- I read magazines backwards, starting at the back and working my way to the front.
- My "stripper" name (the name of your first pet + your mom's maiden name) is Rainbow Fish. No joke. And my first pet was a fish. *sigh*
Passing the virtual Beautiful Blogger baton:
Lara at Saturday Morning Zen
Sarah at Brunette on the Run
Joanna at Fitness & Spice
Jeri at JerBear Shares
Penny (& Velcro) at Planet Ynnep Running
Rachael at The Beginning Runner's Blog
Melissa at Melissa's Adventures in Living Life
...So, what's your "stripper" name? :)